Monday, August 29, 2016

Ontario - Wake Up! You Are Being Run by a Left Wing Extremist, Gaffe Filled Liberal Government!!!

Love him or hate him, you must listen to Kevin, and he has hit it on the head again about Wynne's Liberals.  Left wing extremism at its highest degree.  Absolutely shocking some of the payments and political back scratching that has occurred.  All in the face of $308B in provincial (yes, Ontario ONLY) debt.

"Hi Premier Wynne,
I’m worried.
I asked you to keep me informed about the $1.9 billion you are extracting out of the Ontario economy in new carbon taxes. I was excited when you promised lots of new jobs and reductions in carbon emissions. Then I saw the July jobs report. Wow, 36,100 Ontario jobs lost in a single month, the worst decline since the recession, and you still haven’t told me any good news about carbon emission reductions. I guess your new plan is not working.
Maybe it would have been better to leave that $1.9 billion in the hands of the Ontario businesses that were using it to hire employees before you taxed it away from them...."
And it goes on....
http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2016/08/28/22662379.html

No comments:

Post a Comment