Thursday, May 11, 2017

Plaza premium Lounge Hong Kong

Having arrived in Hong Kong for a couple of days on the around the world ticket, I am making use of my Plaza Premium Lounge pass (American Express Platinum holders). I have posted before on other lounges (as comparison to Air Canada Maple Leaf lounge).

In Hong Kong, it is tucked away and was a little difficult to find.  The Airport is basically a higher end shopping mall with a parking lot of planes. When I arrived, there was a line up to enter the lounge, the first I've encountered, and extremely busy.  I did not have a lot of time so whipped around to the bar, grabbed light pasties then found the main food bar. There were a few choices that I did not care for but there were eggs and sausage that my eyes focused on immediately. After wolfing a small plate back I went  on the hunt for a tea as it had been about four days and could not bring myself to pay Hong Kong prices (~HK$5 to 6).  Much to my disappointment the first few white mind I grabbed were barely clean, comets with a ring of coffee stain.

Despite that, the lounge had their usual more than copious amounts of cereal (do world travellers really each that much cereal?), cookies/pastries/snacks, and one entree type to please the masses.

Good value and a nice break for the travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment